Many enthusiasts and unemployed youth in AP and Telangana are much interested to become the jury chairman/ jury member of a Nandi awards committee. However, experts say, it would be a tough task to get an appointment for the crazy post. According to them, following qualifications have been prescribed for the post of a Nandi jury chairman/member.
* The Nandi jury chairman/member post aspirant must belong to the same caste of AP ruling party's top leaders.
* The candidate should not watch the films and select the winners of awards. Instead, the candidate should simply put the tick marks for the award winners in an A/C room in the list given for them.
* Most of the award winners should belong to the same caste of the ruling party's heads of AP.
* The candidates must be in a position to deliver meaningless arguments in TV channels discussions.
* Telling lies should be made mandatory.
PAY PACKAGE & OTHER EMOLUMENTS: The candidates will get pay, and other benefits once per year. Even then, they can earn their lifetime earnings within a year.
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION: CM OF AP, WATER LEAKED BUILDING (SECRETARIAT), VIA MUDDY SOIL, NEAR VIJAYAWADA (satire)