1) Mahanati: Mahanati is heading for a blockbuster at box office. The film is inching towards Rs. 30 crore share, which is a huge achievement for a mid-ranger.
Mahanati had a fantastic second weekend across all centers.
Its twelfth day collections are more than its first day collections in many centers, which shows the strong run it has been enjoying at the ticket windows.
It retained its top seat without any contention as there weren’t any notable releases in the weekend.
2) Bharat Ane Nenu: Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu hasn’t been drawing heavy crowds but is having steady run with nominal shares across Telugu states.
It is already among the top 5 all time highest grossing films and the highest among Mahesh films. It has failed to get closer to Rangasthalam overall collections though.
3) Rangasthalam: Blockbuster Rangasthalam has completed fifty days run in over eighty centers across Telugu states and is still running in all major centers.
It has registered housefuls in many A centers on its eighth Sunday.
4) Naa Peru Surya: Allu Arjun’s action entertainer failed to click at box office. The film has failed miserably on the box office front.
Its business has come to a close in all major centers and has ended up as one of the biggest failures of the year.
5) Kaasi: Vijay Antony’s troubles post Bichagadu continued with Kaasi. The music director turned actor is not able to deliver the goods again.
Kaasi is a non-starter at the box office and will end up as another dud for Antony.