A Teenage Girl breathed her last after her mobile phone exploded while she was speaking on Friday. This tragic incident happened in Odisha.
Uma Oram was talking with her relative while the mobile was put on charging. All of a sudden, The phone exploded and resulted in severe burn injuries on her chest and other body parts. She was declared brought dead by the Doctors after rushing her to the District Headquarters Hospital (DHH).
The 18-Year-Old was using Nokia 3110 model which was brought into the market last year. She put it on charging as the battery was drained out. Uma fell unconscious soon after the explosion.
Family of the deceased girl demanded compensation from the mobile company. Cops had recorded the statement of family members and sent the body to post-mortem.