11-month-old boy dies after consuming acid

Article
An 11-month-old boy died on Thursday after consuming acid here at Ahmed Nagar in Shamshabad. According to the RGIA police, MD Osman's younger son MD Adam consumed acid while they were cleaning the house with it.

Adam who was playing in the house noticed the acid kept in a bottle and consumed it. Adam who suffered severe burns in his mouth and throat began crying. On learning that he consumed acid, the parents shifted him to a hospital where he died while undergoing treatment.


Prev Post Lok Satta JP Reveals Secrets On Sr NTR About His Politics
Next Post 2 Vehicles Caught on Fire Accident in Hyderabad
 

0 Comments

Click here to Write a comment ...
Post comment
Cancel
    Please submit your comments.