6 Years Old Boy Dead with Electric Shock

Article
In a shocking incident, a six-year-old boy is killed by an electric pole while playing. This incident of boy getting electrocuted is caught on the CCTV visuals and is going viral in the internet.

This tragic death of the kid is reported in PBEL city located near the Telangana State Police Academy (TSPA), Narsingi. As per the visuals, the deceased was playing a ball game with his friends and he reached near to the pole to collect the ball. But the kid had no clue about the pole which had electricity.

As and when he came in contact with the pole, he fell on the ground in few seconds. The police have registered a case under section 304-a (causing death due to rash or negligent act) under the Indian Penal Code based on the victim's parents complaint.

The residents of PBEL City demanded the build of the gated community and association management to take the responsibility of the boy's death.
Prev Post CEC Reviews Election Preparedness In Telangana
Next Post Oxygen cylinder explodes in Auto, one died another seriously injured
 

0 Comments

Click here to Write a comment ...
Post comment
Cancel
    Please submit your comments.