Fire inundate church at Kukatpally

Article
A church in Navodaya colony in Kukatpally caught fire due to a short circuit after the high tension wires came in contact with the internet and cable wires on Friday.  Alerted by the locals, the fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the fire. Around Rs 40 lakh property loss has been ascertained. 
Prev Post BJP youth wing president changes last name to ‘Bharatiya’
Next Post All party meeting : Is it a futile exercise?
 

0 Comments

Click here to Write a comment ...
Post comment
Cancel
    Please submit your comments.