LIVE UPDATES: India - Pakistan border on high alert

Man dies of electric shock in Hyderabad

Article
A 23-year-old man died of electric shock on Friday night while cleaning a water tank at a house in Golconda.

Mohammed Khaja was cleaning the tank holding a bulb to light up the place. According to the police, the wire might have come in contact with the water which ensued to the electric shock.

The police registered a case and are investigating.
Prev Post YSRCP leader Avanthi Srinivas throws challenge to CM Chandrababu Naidu
Next Post Pulivendula CI Sankaraiah suspended
 

0 Comments

Click here to Write a comment ...
Post comment
Cancel
    Please submit your comments.